Gamma butyrolactone (GBL)
What is it GBL?
GBL is a hygroscopic colorless, water-miscible liquid with a weak characteristic odor which is a precursor to GHB. As a result it is converte to GHB inside your body after swallowing. Order quality GBL Online
GBL serves as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of all pyrrolidones. It can be use in the production of pesticides, herbicides and also plant growth regulators.So, GBL may be formed as an intermediate in the production of vitamins and pharmaceuticals.
•As a solvent, GBL can be used in/with:
•electrolytes of small batteries or capacitors
•viscosity modifiers in polyurethanes
•surface etching of metal coated plastics
•organic paint disbursements for water soluble inks
•pH regulators in the dyeing of wool and polyamide fibers
•foundry chemistry as a catalyst during curing
•curing agents in many coating systems based on urethanes and amides
- It is easy to overdose on G, as there is not much difference (less than one millilitre) between a dose that gets a person high, and a dose that has them “going under” – becoming unconscious and unresponsive.
- Avoid mixing G with alcohol.
- However this can increase the risk of going under, and delay the time it takes for G to take effect – interfering with safe dosing intervals. Order quality GBL Online
- Above all a number of deaths have been cause by G.
- Similarly death can result from overdose, or severe withdrawal syndrome.
- So, using G with other depressant drugs, such as alcohol, benzodiazepines and also ketamine can increase the risk of going under and stopping breathing. Similarly in some cases, people might be hospitalise after using G.