Percocet for sale Online
What is Percocet?
Percocet is a combination of the opioid oxycodone with acetaminophen, use for the treatment of moderate to severe short-term pain. Order percocet in usa
This combination medication is use to help relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains a opioid (narcotic) pain reliever (oxycodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Oxycodone works in the brain to change how your body feels and also responds to pain. Acetaminophen can also reduce a fever.
Above all those who take percocet may experience both short- and long-term effects. Also in addition to euphoria and pain relief, Percocet may cause drowsiness, constipation, depression, memory problems, decreased testosterone, cardiac problems, bone problems, addiction and as result death. Order percocet in usa
What is the dosage for Percocet?
- The dose of Percocet (oxycodone/acetaminophen) is variable and as a result it depends on the needs of the patient and also specific circumstances.
- The usual dose is one tablet every six hours as needed.
- The maximum oxycodone/acetaminophen dose is 60 mg/4 g per day.
How does Percocet stop the pain?
- The precise mechanism of action of oxycodone is not known but may involve stimulation of opioid (narcotic) receptors in the brain.
- Oxycodone does not eliminate the sensation of pain but decreases discomfort by increasing tolerance to pain.
- SimilarlyIn addition to tolerance to pain, oxycodone also causes sedation and also respiratory depression. Acetaminophen is a non-narcotic pain reliever and antipyretic (fever reducer).
- Howerver Acetaminophen relieves pain by elevating the threshold to sensing pain.
- Alos it reduces fever through its action on the heat-regulating center of the brain.
- So the combination of oxycodone and acetaminophen achieves greater pain relief than either taken separately.
- oxycodone/acetaminophen combinations in February 1980 was FDA approved
How should I keep Percocet stored?
Oxycodone/acetaminophen should be store at room temperature in a sealed, light-resistant container.